Evansville, IN - Full-Time
At BoxLunch, we’re committed using our love of pop culture to do something amazing: eliminate hunger. With every $10 spent, we donate a meal to Feeding America that directly benefits the communities we are in.
We’re on the search for a Store Manager that will bring equal parts passion and skill. You’ll lead the store in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, development, and performance management. You’re a retail maverick that can handle anything that comes your way; a believer in developing talent, leading through organization, and providing the best customer service in the mall. In short, you’re a superhero.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that your store achieves the sales plan and/or comp sales goals. It’s not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of is
- Recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you
- Lead an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of organizational structure, delegation & autonomy, and customer first selling practices
- Keep watch (like the Night’s Watch) on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets
- Deliver the goods. You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time
- Ensure that you’re continually building a bench of equally talented, passionate staff
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least a year of retail store management experience; you’ve lead teams to success and want to experience more of it. You’ll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations (payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer of your peeps
- Passion for fashion and pop culture and making a difference
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree, even better
- Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast changing industry and you like catching curveballs thrown your way
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.