Full-Time Assistant Manager
Roseville, CA - Full-Time
At BoxLunch, we’re committed using our love of pop culture to do something amazing: eliminate hunger. With every $10 spent, we donate a meal to Feeding America that directly benefits the communities we are in.
We’re on the search for an Assistant Store Manager that will help lead our civic minded, pop-culture driven brand. You’ll support the Store Manager in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, and development. You’re a Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker rolled into one; you can handle anything that comes your way while driving sales and amazing customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support your Store Manager in achieving the sales plan and/or comp sales goals. It’s not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of is
- Help recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you
- Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of ops, delegation/autonomy, and customer first selling practices
- Keep watch (like the Night’s Watch) on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets
- Deliver the goods. You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time
- In partnership with your Store Manager, you’ll develop your team of associates into a high performing, customer-focused crew
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 6 months of retail store management experience; you’ve lead teams to success and want to experience more of it. You’ll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations (payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer of your peeps
- Passion for music, fashion and pop culture
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree, even better
- Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast changing industry and you like catching curveballs thrown your way
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.