Honolulu, HI - Full-Time
At BoxLunch, we’re committed using our love of pop culture to do something amazing: eliminate hunger. With every $10 spent, we donate a meal to Feeding America that directly benefits the communities we are in.
We’re on the search for a Store Manager that will bring equal parts passion and skill. You’ll lead the store in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, development, and performance management. You’re a retail maverick that can handle anything that comes your way; a believer in developing talent, leading through organization, and providing the best customer service in the mall. In short, you’re a superhero.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that your store achieves the sales plan and/or comp sales goals. It’s not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of is
- Recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you
- Lead an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of organizational structure, delegation & autonomy, and customer first selling practices
- Keep watch (like the Night’s Watch) on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules
- Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets
- Deliver the goods. You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time
- Ensure that you’re continually building a bench of equally talented, passionate staff
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least a year of retail store management experience; you’ve lead teams to success and want to experience more of it. You’ll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations (payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer of your peeps
- Passion for fashion and pop culture and making a difference
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree, even better
- Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast changing industry and you like catching curveballs thrown your way
Interested in applying for this role? Chat with Alex, our Virtual Job Assistant, on your right to begin the process.