BoxLunch HQ - City of Industry, CA - Full-time
You don’t need to have Superman’s laser vision, but you need to have an eye for detail and aesthetic! We’re looking for a Copywriter to join the BoxLuch Marketing department. You’ll support the BoxLunch Marketing team in creating fun and informative product descriptions for our website as well as
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write engaging and captivating, on-brand copy for all print and digital channels.
- Have fun with it, be creative! Ensure message consistency, proper grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and technical accuracy of copy
- Create engaging product descriptions using the brand voice for boxlunch.com
- Understand who the BoxLunch customer is and relay product features, benefits, and methods of use in a way that drives sales and conversion
- Collaborate with Merchant, Design, and Marketing teams to ensure product descriptions are clear, concise and accurate
- Meet with Product team to learn about new styles, features and benefits
- Brainstorm ideas and themes with Marketing team members
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BA degree in English, Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred, or work experience as a Copywriter or similar role for 2+ years.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and solid verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with SEO best-practices and writing SEO-focused product descriptions.
- Inquisitive and open mind to current and past pop culture, music, and fashion trends.
- Advanced computer and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.