BoxLunch HQ - City of Industry, CA - Full-time
At BoxLunch, we’re driven equally by passion for pop culture and ending hunger. In just 3 short years, we’ve grown into one of Feeding America’s biggest partners, and have worked to donate more than 30 million meals across the USA. The work we do centers around the joy that pop culture brings, along with the commitment to ending hunger in America.
As Marketing Specialist at BoxLunch, you’ll have the amazing opportunity to support the branding and growth of the BoxLunch brand. You will provide anchor-like support to the Marketing team with daily operations and implementation of marketing projects, and ensure that our collateral and communications reflect the BoxLunch brand accurately and authentically. This is a roll up your sleeve type of role in small, scrappy cutting room floor environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with our Marketing Manager in the production and execution of marketing campaigns and activities; you’ll coordinate with mall and philanthropic partners to conceptualize and execute localized marketing initiatives
- Assist with strategy building, ideation and execution of unique brand building activities and marketing programs that will drive engagement and growth for the BoxLunch brand
- Compile post-campaign analysis; this includes gathering campaign creative, PR and sales data and turning it into a comprehensive recap
- Initiate the signage process and tracks the shipment receipts; monitor signage inventory. You’ll be in close contact with existing and new store opening teams to ensure that they have appropriate collateral and materials
- Author and maintain B2B documents such as one sheets and brand decks
- Partner with Merchant team for marketing samples, product knowledge and photo shoot preparation; you understand our product and can partner hands-on with the team that buys it
- Obtain and routes legal clearances for in-store marketing campaigns
- Track expenses for the department and follow up on payment and invoices; tracks and reports on budgetary items
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent preferred along with at least 3-5 years’ experience supporting marketing and PR efforts
- Previous agency, licensing, studio or retail marketing experience is preferred
- Marketing/PR portfolio recommended for application process
- A Hulk-like grasp of the pop culture space (e.g. film, tv, gaming etc.) and fandom
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.