Digital Media Producer
BoxLunch HQ - City of Industry, CA - Full-time
BoxLunch is looking for a Digital Media Producer to assist the marketing team with the execution of its video campaigns. BoxLunch is a fun, fast-paced environment. You will partner with marketing strategists, graphic designers, copywriters, photographers, and other internal business partners to integrate video strategies into brand marketing campaigns. If you‘re a pop culture junkie, this is the role for you.
The Digital Media Producer – BoxLunch is a critical role in maintaining a steady output of content for customer facing social media platforms and in-store video displays. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for producing internal video communications for the BoxLunch team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Video shoots – Shoot engaging video content to support BoxLunch marketing initiatives, campaigns and collections. Responsibilities include, lighting, sound, and camera operation.
- Editing – Edit BoxLunch marketing videos in new and innovative ways, focused on compelling imagery and storytelling .
- Catalogue maintenance – Consistent and accurate archival of completed projects. Maintenance of footage library for future edits.
- Additional support in execution of marketing strategies.
- Research and suggest opportunities to grow the BoxLunch video presence.
- Social Networks – Stay up to date on all current and emerging social platforms.
- Gear maintenance – Ensure all gear is properly stored to prevent unnecessary wear. Identify repair needs.
- Live events – Assist in the production needs of all live events; including set building, lighting, A/V equipment operation, photos, crowd control; as necessitated by the event.
- Pre-production – Pitch and develop content ideas with marketing team and on-camera talent.
- Scripting and storyboarding.
- Sound recording and mixing.
- Motion Graphics.
- Video trends – Stay on top of video innovations to keep BoxLunch on the cutting edge of content.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Film degree or equivalent production experience.
- Passionate about video. Experienced with channels including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- The ability to transport and operate heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of Pop Culture.
- Fashion industry background a plus.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and resourceful – with a good sense of humor.
- Fast learner, adaptable, organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment.
- Experienced in Final Cut and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to travel as necessary.