Social Media Producer
BoxLunch HQ - City of Industry, CA - Full-time
Calling all pop culture enthusiasts! BoxLunch is looking for a Social Media Producer to assist the Marketing team with the execution of its social campaigns across customer facing platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and other various social media channels. Your superpower is your creative eye and passion for pop culture to help ideas come to life all while working in a fun, fast-paced environment. This role will partner with marketing strategists, Digital Media Producers, Photographers, Graphic Designers, and other internal business partners to integrate social media content into brand marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Short form social content and images – Concept, shoot and edit engaging videos and photos for social media platforms. Seek out trending content and translate to the BoxLunch brand.
- Pre-production – Pitch and develop content ideas with the social media team.
- Social Networks – Stay up to date on all current and emerging social platforms.
- Research and suggest opportunities to grow the BoxLunch presence via social media.
- Editorial shoots – Assist in production of social media content for marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include, lighting, sound, and camera operation.
- Catalogue maintenance – Consistent and accurate archival of completed projects. Maintenance of footage library for future edits.
- Gear maintenance – Ensure all gear is properly stored to prevent unnecessary wear. Identify repair needs.
- Scripting and storyboarding.
- Ideate, develop and create motion graphics.
- Research and identify best stock footage and music.
- Own the social content shooting schedule and identify priorities while swiftly shifting and reacting to social needs as necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Social media content production experience required.
- Film or photography degree a plus.
- Passionate about video. Experienced with channels including TikTok, Instagram and YouTube.
- The ability to transport and operate heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of Pop Culture.
- Fashion industry background a plus.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and resourceful – with a good sense of humor.
- Fast learner, adaptable, organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment.
- Experience with Final Cut and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to travel as necessary.