Omni-Channel Allocation Analyst
BoxLunch HQ - City of Industry, CA - Full-time
At BoxLunch, we’re driven equally by passion for pop culture and ending hunger. We’ve grown into one of Feeding America’s biggest partners, and have worked to donate more than 4 million meals across the USA. The work we do centers around the joy that pop culture brings, along with the commitment to ending hunger in America.
Do you love numbers and being Analytical? We are looking for an Omni-Channel Allocation Analyst to join our team! In this role you will Balance inventory levels and ensure stores have adequate amounts of product at all times. Help develop allocation plans and optimize the financial results for the assigned merchandise categories.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Allocates merchandise to stores and manages back stock inventory level by evaluating various factors including, but not limited to, store volume groups, regional differences, theme, and product categories to achieve the inventory goal.
- Responds to store inquiries and develops plan of actions within 48 hours of inquiries.
- Analyses in-stock position regularly for company defined “never-outs” (may include seasonal business and internet).
- Provides assortment plan to buyers; ensures depth and supports vision with appropriate quantity by volume type.
- Develops allocation strategies to support the flow of inventory during peak periods and to support stores that have unique events, space, assortment and timing needs to maximize effectiveness of the analysis/buying initiative.
- Solidifies Internet allocation strategies and continuously evaluates stock levels on a monthly basis to ensure there is no dead stock in order to help maximize sales and minimize markdowns.
- Partners with buying team to determine test objectives; ensures appropriate sampling in all tests; analyzes and communicates store level result to the buying team to ensure full understanding of test performance prior to reordering.
- Ad-hoc analysis on various metrics and partnership with buying/planning.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA degree with 1 year of retail allocation experience
- Strong analytical and math skills